Want to go to Hawaii? There are so many different decisions involved in a Hawaiian Islands vacation. Do you want to visit one island? Travel to different islands? How long do you want to be gone? What is on your “must see” list?
The solution? A Hawaiian Islands cruise! Our Honolulu and Hawaiian Islands cruise vacation starts with two nights in Honolulu close to Waikiki Beach. While you’re in Honolulu, you’ll have time to discover Hawaii’s capital city and relax on the beach. Then, you board your Hawaiian Islands cruise. Following the cruise, you’ll stop to see Pearl Harbor’s Arizona Memorial. If your flight schedule permits, you’ll also see the Polynesian Cultural center.
Why is a cruise such a great value?
- You get the best of both worlds, a hotel stay and a cruise.
- Included meals aboard the cruise – dining in Hawaii is typically VERY expensive. All your meals on-board are included in your cruise fare.
- In one week you get to see Oahu, Maui, the Island of Hawaii (both Kilo and Kona), and Kauai.
- By cruising, you don’t have to take flights to each island saving you time, headache, and checked bag fees.
- Spectacular scenery – from the comfort of your stateroom you can enjoy the amazing scenery of Hawaii’s islands.
- Shore Excursions – available through the cruise line at an additional charge, these take the guess work out of planning your daily sightseeing and adventures. The vendors are all insured and have been carefully selected by the cruise line. You’re also guaranteed to have an excursion that works with the cruise’s daily schedule.
- On-board entertainment – there is so much to see and do on your cruise at no additional charge.
- Overnight port stays – in Maui and in Kauai, the ship docks overnight so you can go out and enjoy the local nightlife and not have to rush back to the ship.
- The average daily rate of a Hawaiian Islands cruise is approximately $200/night. Most hotels in Hawaii are much more expensive and don’t include meals or entertainment.
We have many different departure dates for our vacations to Hawaii. Contact us today for more information!