September 19 – 28, 2017
$2,640 per person, double occupancy
Join us as we visit highlights in Switzerland, Italy, Germany, and Austria. This tour was designed with the idea to see and/or visit some of the best sights in Europe at a reasonable cost. We’ll take in the breathtaking scenery of the Lauterbrunnen Valley in Switzerland, the beauty of the Swiss Italian Lake District, and travel through one of the most spectacular mountain regions in Europe known as the Dolomites.
Highlights include a visit to Switzerland’s beautiful Bernese Oberland; a stop in the fashionable resort of Interlaken; cruise on Lake Como; sightseeing of the Romeo & Juliet city of Verona; visit to Venice, including a Grand Canal cruise and city sightseeing; visit the resort of Cortina d’Ampezzo in the heart of the southern Alps; tour of Salzburg, the “Sound of Music City”; an afternoon at Munich’s famous Oktoberfest; and more!
The Tour Price Includes:
- Round-trip airfare from Chicago
- Transportation by deluxe private motor coach with accompanying English-speaking Tour Escort
- Accommodations at first class hotels with private bath or shower
- European-style buffet breakfast each morning, two lunches, and four dinners
- Sightseeing as detailed in the tour itinerary including applicable entrance fees
- And more!
SAVE $80 IF YOU PAY BY CHECK!