For many first-time travelers European travel can be intimidating. Here is a checklist that can help ease your mind when you’re packing for your next group trip.
- Valid Passport. Check to see the passport requirements for the country or countries you’re traveling to.
- How big and how heavy is your luggage? Most airlines allow a bag that is no heavier than 50 lbs. and no larger than 62 linear inches. Make sure to leave room for souvenirs!
- Remember 3-1-1 for your carry-on. Up to 3 oz. containers of liquids in a 1 quart resealable clear bag and only 1 bag per person.
- Electric converter and adapter for your electronics.
- Have you notified your credit card company and/or bank of your travel plans? This can avoid usage problems while you travel.
- Prescription medication for your trip – original containers or carry copies of your prescription from your pharmacy.
- Comfortable walking shoes for your group travel itinerary.
- Camera to capture all the best moments of your group trip.